Sunday, October 9, 2011

Need a little glow?

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation to Too Faced.  I am not being paid to write about this product.

       I wanted to make some time to talk about the newest product on my favorites list.  It's the Too Faced Primed & Poreless.  This particular primer, that is aimed to give a porcelain finish on your face, does exactly what it advertises.  For sometime now, I have been looking for a product that would either shrink or make my pores look as detectless as possible.  I've tried many products and countless home remedies to help the process of the pore shrinkage along, but it still didn't look porcelain clean, like I wanted my skin to look.  Until I found this product.  The cost at it at Sephora was 30$, but they were very well spent, the results were irrefutable.  I don't have acne on my face, and besides the pore issue, I really don't have much trouble with my skin (besides sensitivity), so I don't use concealers, or foundations, and moisturizing cream only when the harsh New York City winter dries up my skin - so I used the product as is, on its own (though I think its made so that it looks great with additional make up).  On top of making my pores look virtually invisible, it also gives me a healthy glow with its vitamins A, C and Mulberry extract.


After trying this primer, I assure you, most likely I will stay with it for ever, it's my new "can leave my house without" item.

The product's duration after opening the sealed package is of 12 months, 
and it's cruelty free!! Which is AMAZING!


No comments:

Post a Comment